There are few things that you cannot control and one such thing is hair loss for men especially if your father or grandfather suffered from baldness then it is certain that you will be affected with it too. It seems to be an inevitable part of life for such men but that’s something which brings down their confidence and affects their looks badly.
Besides genetics there are other factors like stress, age, poor diet and smoking can result in receding hairline and later result in baldness. No one would want to be bald by choice because many consider it as a sign of ending youth.
Many youngsters also get affected by baldness and this can be distressing for them too. It may result in low confidence, embarrassment and low self-esteem because no matter how we dress up or how good looking we are hair is what completes our appearance.
There was a time when alopecia had no treatment and no matter what men had to bear the pain of losing hair and then being bald but the time has changed and medical science has proven that there is hope for men. Scientists have found a natural way to regain lost hair and stop hair loss.
What is Profollica?
Profollica is a natural hair loss treatment for men that help to regain the lost hair and to reverse hair loss. It also makes your hair soft, supple and shiny. It is better to treat hair loss as soon as possible so that you do not have to face baldness which in turn lowers your confidence.
Hence, this formula helps increase your hair growth to a great extent and makes them thicker and stronger. After carrying out research on hair loss for 15 years the scientists have found out the reason for hair loss and also came up with solutions to deal with it and Profollica is one such solution.
How does it work?
After years of research, scientists have found that the reason behind hair loss is DHT (dihydrotestosterone). A lower level of DHT reduces hair loss and if a man has a higher amount of DHT then he is prone to baldness.
This hormone initiates hair loss, thinning of hair follicles and shrinks the follicles until they die. That’s the reason why your hair gets rough, brittle, thin and then they start falling. DHT is formed when alpha-5-reductase binds to testosterone and Profollica works by inhibiting this process.
Hence, with Profollica’s 2 step hair loss treatment, that includes a daily supplement and an activator gel (that has to be applied topically) it works both inside and outside to reduce hair loss.
- Profollica Supplement:
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Stimulates blood flow in the scalp and increases the thickness of hair.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): It stimulates the oxygenation of hair and promotes healthy growth of hair.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): Accelerates hair growth.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Prevents hair breakage and strengthens hair.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): Reduces hair fall.
- Manganese Gluconate: Promotes hair growth and delays greying of hair.
- Iodine: Helps strengthens hair.
- It includes amino acids, proteins, nutrients and enzymes that are beneficial in maintaining a healthy scalp, promoting hair growth and stopping hair fall.
2. Profollica Activator Gel:
- Arginine: stimulates hair growth.
- Panax Ginseng Root: increases blood circulation in the scalp.
- Gingko Biloba: increases absorption of nutrients and promotes hair growth.
- Kigelia Africana: Inhibits the production of DHT.
- Niacinamide: accelerates hair growth.
- Arctium Majus Root Extract: prevents hair loss, stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Promotes the healthy growth of new hair.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- Improves the quality of hair by making them soft, supple and shiny.
- Provides relief from itchy scalp.
- Increases blood circulation to the scalp.
Why is Profollica better than hair regrowth brands?
Profollica is better than other brands because for several years men had only one choice for treating hair loss. It was either an oral treatment or a topical one but Profollica has brought the oral and topical treatment to work together as it has a supplement and a topical gel too. It uses this 2-way treatment system to stimulate hair growth and reducing hair loss by working from both inside and outside.
Does Profollica have any Side-effects?
No! It does not have any side-effects.
Will it work for you?
Yes! If you want to regain your hair and get healthy hair then grab this product without a second thought because it will definitely work for you.
Top 5 Reasons to try:
- If you are tired of trying several oral or topical treatments then you need to surely try this combination of oral and topical treatment.
- Build your confidence by improving your appearance.
- There is no premature greying of hair now.
- No need to cry over hair loss because Profollica stops hair fall completely.
- Helps in regrowing new hair.
What is the Price of Profollica?
|Purpose of Profollica||Promotes healthy growth of new hair. Increases the elasticity of hair and improves the quality of hair too. Prevents hair loss. Protects from sun damage. Provides relief from dry and itchy scalp.|
|Will it work for you?||Yes|
|How to use?||Take one pill each day and apply the gel to hair after shampooing and leave it.|
|Price||$80 (for 1 month)|
|Where to buy?||Visit the Profollica Official Website.|
This is an innovative and effective treatment for hair loss because it works from both inside and outside. This 2-way treatment works faster than any other treatments by inhibiting the binding of testosterone and Alpha-5-reductase that forms DHT and this DHT is responsible for hair loss and baldness. Using all the essential amino acids, vitamins and nutrients this unique treatment has been formulated. This is not just a conditioner or a hair supplement but it’s a complete treatment. It is approved by doctors and does not have any reported side-effects.
So, it’s really important to address the problem of hair loss before it’s too late.
Paul is a down-to-earth person though he has extensive experience and success in the fitness industry. He is friendly and cooperative with his clients. He doesn’t treat them as clients but as friends and so, you can find a lot of people attracting towards him. Apart from having a large social circle, Paul loves hiking and going on adventurous trips.